Savera Khoa Mawa 341g
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Milk, dairy product solids, clarified butter, potassium sorbate.
- Khoa is used in the preparation of Indian confectionery at home.
- It is an important ingredient for sweet dishes like Pinni, Gulabjamun, Gajar Halwa, Peda, Burfi, Gujia etc.
- Saves time and effort compared to when starting from scratch.
- Khoa is a good source of protein and energy.
- Can be combined with cereals, wheat flour, sugar and flavourings in a number of recipes.
- Contains fairly large quantities of muscle building proteins, bone forming minerals and energy-giving fat and lactose.